Please CLICK HERE to view the Cubbie Calendar.
Awana Club for preschoolers is built on two premises
- Young children can and should receive spiritual training
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training
The Cubbies program meets these needs through
Fun – and lots of it! Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ.
Friendly characters and leaders! Cubbie Bear and caring, committed volunteer leaders take preschoolers on a thrilling journey through God’s Word.
Foundational teachings! Bible-centered handbooks and club activities help your children begin to build a solid understanding of the basics of Christianity at an early age.
Family involvement! By working directly with their child on the weekly handbook lessons, parents become active participants in their child’s spiritual development.
Just look what they learn after only two years:
- Approximately 55 memory verses – and up to 120 additional verses they complete our extra-credit curriculum
- Key basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- The gospel message and their need to trust Christ as Savior